DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
ll trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
Our site abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on-site that is controlled or operated by us that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also by the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may contact a lawyer to understand better your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
The following notice requirements are intended to comply with the site’s rights and responsibilities under the DMCA, particularly section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Before serving any notice, you may contact us directly if there is any infringement by any mistake or technical issue. We will try to remove the material immediately.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material on this site, please provide a notification containing the following details.
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Third-party agencies must provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” so that the agency can address all the copyrights of them.
- For example, identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f).
Any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages.
If you are ready with all the information, Send the infringement notice via the Contact Form.