Welcome to the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes 2023. Complete the Kroger Survey at Krogerfeedback.com & enter the sweepstakes contest.
Kroger is an American organisation and the biggest chain of United States supermarkets. They started Kroger’s feedback for the improvement of their service.
Existing the most extensive chain in the supermarket, they wish to fulfil their clients, so they made a Kroger feedback survey.
Suppose you are a customer of Kroger and need to learn about their Kroger feedback survey. In that case, this post discusses the Kroger feedback customer experience survey.
It is an online Kroger survey where people partake and win gift cards, fuel points, sweepstakes entries, and digital vouchers. You can win 50 fuel points.
How To Take Kroger Feedback Survey?
- First, please open the Kroger Feedback Survey official website at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
- Please enter the Date, Time, and Entry ID from your confirmation receipt.
- Then, you can press the Start button to begin your Kroger Feedback Survey.
- Consider what you knew from the Kroger visit and answer some questions about your understanding.
- Answer all questions frankly and evaluate the general level of fulfilment.
- Please provide your name, address, phone number, and email address for Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Entry.
- Submit your Kroger Feedback questionnaire.
Kroger Feedback Survey Rules
- Survey Participants’ ages must be eighteen years or above.
- It would help to have a P.C. or laptop with an active internet connection.
- Another essential thing you require is a Kroger receipt which is at most seven days old.
- The survey takes place in two languages that are English and Spanish. So you have a basic understanding of any of these two languages.
- Most significantly, it needs a time of hardly 15-20 minutes.
Kroger Survey Grand Prize
- The grand award for each admission includes $5,000 worth of Kroger gift cards.
- At most, six Grand Prizes (one per Entry Period) will be awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- The ARV of every Grand Prize is $5,000.
About Kroger Company
Kroger is an American retail business established around 1883. Bernard Kroger in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded it. It is the biggest supermarket and second-largest general store. The centre is found in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
Kroger is one of the most famous stable retailers across the United States. It is the second biggest general retailer. It contains 24 Branch Stores and many sub-store for each unit in the United States of America.
Kroger has employed five million-plus workers, hiring all Kroger shops to serve clients.
Call Customer Support
You can reach Kroger’s client care by calling 1-800-KROGERS (1-800-576-4377). Open Mondays via Fridays from 8 am until Midnight EST. Also, open on Saturdays and Sundays between 8 am to 9:30 pm (EST)).
If you have any specific concerns, phone:
Prepaid Debit Cards:
You can finish all about the Kroger feedback survey I have cited in this article at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
Win a $100 Gift Card by taking the dollar general survey at dgcustomerfirst.com.
Please enjoy this article, which can help you complete a survey and its rules and regulations before participating.